Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Loon Revolve attraction during a moment of contemplation
Horace Horsecollar's Car Loon Revolve
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Loon Revolve queue is like a jaunt through Loontown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the wheel.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive lepers.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of clowns, high blood pressure, or chin, stomach, romantic, liver, immunological, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park began construction.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.