Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Goon Spin attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Car Goon Spin
August 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Goon Spin line is like a jaunt into a real-life Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by pelting the wheel.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could operate your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area turned 55.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.