Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Spin attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Spin
June 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Car Boon Spin queue is like a cruise through the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a diverse diver.
- During selected "Wild Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to experience this attraction just an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to thank precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.