Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Horace Horsecollar's Cab Toon Revolve train during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Cab Toon Revolve
August 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a journey into Toontown. The train cabs are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this train repeatedly.
- After going on this train, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, sin, or bowel, leg, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.