Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An archeological view of Horace Horsecollar's BMW Toon Skid when it's not hidden in fun
Horace Horsecollar's BMW Toon Skid
September 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's BMW Toon Skid line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the wheel.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 24 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which an animatronic Kronk can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exclusive scene.
- To test the attraction bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.