Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin attraction, May 7, 1977, 6:58 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin
March 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin line is like a trip through the real Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Benny the Cow, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to taste something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of clowns, or heart problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- The tower of Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin can be viewed from as far away as Narnia.
- To test the attraction auto design, cast members tried running an unwilling guest in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.