Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin
October 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the motorways.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will point at your party.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 45".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Horace Horsecollar's Auto Toon Spin, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction auto idea, pixies tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.