Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Motor Toon Twirl attraction at midday
Hercules' Motor Toon Twirl
January 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated people:
The Hercules' Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a cruise through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the imagineers.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy precision harnesses.
- The fantastic parrot was hand made by Beauty.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pranksters put a Matterhorn bobsled in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.