Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Motor Toon Spin attraction at midday
Hercules' Motor Toon Spin
June 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you recruit something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from an island.
- To test the attraction motor design, rogue guests rode a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.