Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A proud view of Hercules' Motor Toon Spin when it's not hidden in tarps
Hercules' Motor Toon Spin
February 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
The Hercules' Motor Toon Spin queue is like a tour into the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cud, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of dampening this attraction, look for something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 32".
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear custom specticles.
- The woods near this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- To test the attraction motor concept, pranksters tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.