Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Limo Toon Spin attraction during refurbishment
Hercules' Limo Toon Spin
July 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Hercules' Limo Toon Spin queue is like a trip through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.