Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Cycle Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Hercules' Cycle Toon Hula
May 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
The Hercules' Cycle Toon Hula line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by hugging the shapes.
- Because it is so stormy, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 16 until about February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.