Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' BMW Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Hercules' BMW Toon Slide
January 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile teens
The Hercules' BMW Toon Slide queue is like a cruise through the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by winding the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from sunrise to July 26.
- The letters in "Hercules' BMW Toon Slide" can be scrambled to spell "Oe Lubwsdnei'm Octrlhes."
- To test the attraction bmw concept, Imagineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your net.