Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Herbie's Motor Toon Crash attraction during construction
Herbie's Motor Toon Crash
April 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Motor Toon Crash queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by turning the other guests.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from June 23 until perhaps November 28.
- This attraction's queue actually extends under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers installed a Dumbo elephant in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.