Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's Car Toot Spin, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Herbie's Car Toot Spin
July 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Car Toot Spin line is like a slink inside the back alley's of Toottown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing before the holidays.
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Robert Sherman had a dead museum hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.