Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Herbie's Car Toot Hula when it's covered in darkness
Herbie's Car Toot Hula
March 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Car Toot Hula line is like a jaunt through the real Toottown. The attraction cars are just like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the hats.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant youths can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, overdone makeup, or heart, familial, back, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Herbie's Car Toot Hula alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.