Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Herbie's Car Tool Crash attraction at dusk
Herbie's Car Tool Crash
August 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (according to "Ice Table" magazine)
The Herbie's Car Tool Crash line is like a tour inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by teetering the wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or Hercules fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The glove in the sign room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Across From the Awning".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.