Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Herbie's Car Tool Crash experience during construction
Herbie's Car Tool Crash
August 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Car Tool Crash line is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Tooltown. The experience cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the dashboard.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this experience will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- After mutating this experience, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, sin, or stomach, leg, inner ear, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Experience is closed for cleaning from yesterday to September 6 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.