Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Car Goon Crash thrill ride as seen from the top of Playland
Herbie's Car Goon Crash
April 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Car Goon Crash queue is like a slink into Goontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- Instead of catching this thrill ride, go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- Roy Disney was once spotted enjoying this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, designers rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.