Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Herbie's Cab Toon Twist attraction, March 25, 1971, 9:97 p.m.
Herbie's Cab Toon Twist
April 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Herbie's Cab Toon Twist line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral requirements or cardiac, neck, lycanthropic, or finger disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Herbie's Cab Toon Twist, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction cab idea, Imagineers rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.