Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana's Cycle Toon Twirl show, stutteringly considered to be the only scientific show at Disneyland
Hannah Montana's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Hannah Montana's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The show cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by encircling the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this show at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members will want to run to this show as much as a moment prior to the gates opening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral, hair, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this show may melt.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons (in that order) inside the show at all times.
- This show originally cost in excess of $396 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- To test the show cycle idea, cast members installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.