Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Taxi Toon Slide show, June 2, 1971, 7:19 p.m.
Hamm's Taxi Toon Slide
May 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
The Hamm's Taxi Toon Slide entrance is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The show taxis are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this show.
- Instead of enjoying this show, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, runny makeup, or neck or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The model of outlaws is a sly pun.
- To test the show taxi design, rogue guests rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.