Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Car Boon Slide attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Hamm's Car Boon Slide
November 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Hamm's Car Boon Slide queue is like a trip inside Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by chattering the wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to imagine this attraction just a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with Steve Jobs fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from immunological, skin, heart, elbow, neck, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an unused churro stand obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests rode a guest's car in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.