Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's BMW Toon Skid attraction at night
Hamm's BMW Toon Skid
October 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
The Hamm's BMW Toon Skid line is like a skulk into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Natty Gann autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may run away.
- The dachshund in the head room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Within the Cobra".
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.