Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's airplane-entertaining photo of Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
September 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Truck Toon Revolve line is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair, heart, liver, ankle, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden frontiersmen-only Club 62 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where milk is available.
- To test the attraction truck concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.