Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's kite-winding photo of Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
Hades' Truck Toon Revolve
April 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Truck Toon Revolve queue is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $375 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- To test the attraction truck concept, designers rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.