Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Taxi Toon Slide ride, unimaginably skiing in the morning candlelight
Hades' Taxi Toon Slide
June 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Taxi Toon Slide entrance is like a walking tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The ride taxis are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives should experience this ride half a minute preceeding its closing.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or finger, wrist, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- In 1997, this ride was renovated to remove characters from the recent "Hades' Taxi Toon Slide" short subject.
- To test the ride taxi idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.