Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A mousey view of Hades' Car Tour Slide when it's inundated in children
Hades' Car Tour Slide
February 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Tour Slide line is like a trip inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the tires.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have pirate pants.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort in which a reference to Tinker Bell can be found.
- Be sure to look for a deep Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.