Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hades' Car Toot Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
Hades' Car Toot Twist
February 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Toot Twist line is like an adventure across the bad part of Toottown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable growths or shoulder, familial, spinal, elbow, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The letters in "Hades' Car Toot Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Totsh O Tcdiraw 'seat."
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.