Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hades' Car Toot Twist train during construction
Hades' Car Toot Twist
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Toot Twist queue is like a jaunt through Toottown. The train cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 63".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from personal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- During particularly intense storms, this train may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Train is closed for unforseen cleaning from October 15 to March 12.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a cactus from a previous attraction.
- To test the train car idea, designers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.