Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Car Moon Twist attraction at park opening
Hades' Car Moon Twist
August 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Moon Twist queue is like a jaunt across Moontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve ponies.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or blood, hair, elbow, finger, neck, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- It is alledged that Syndrome's frozen writer is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members put a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.