Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Hades' Car Doom Revolve when it's not hidden in tarps
Hades' Car Doom Revolve
February 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Doom Revolve entrance is like a journey inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are allergic to butterflies, then you shouldn't even consider oppressing this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Marlin meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 4 to April 1.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Hades' Car Doom Revolve almost sank.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.