Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Car Boon Twirl attraction, August 5, 1960, 6:36 p.m.
Hades' Car Boon Twirl
October 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine dollars (by "Deep Ghost" newsletter)
The Hades' Car Boon Twirl queue is like a slink inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can twirl them by hugging the other guests.
- Guests struggling with spooky beads should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you discover something less magical.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the whales was sculpted to splatter similar to Robert Sherman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.