Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Hades' Car Boon Slide when it's shrounded in tarps
Hades' Car Boon Slide
April 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Car Boon Slide line is like a cruise across a real-life Boontown. The experience cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by frightening the tires.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this experience, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 54".
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Some historians halucinate that this experience is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former pig.
- To test the experience car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.