Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's composer-negotiating photo of Hades' Auto Toon Twirl
Hades' Auto Toon Twirl
December 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Hades' Auto Toon Twirl line is like a journey through the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride autos are shaped like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the tires.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and twirl.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This thrill ride may have cost less than $210 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, pranksters tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flume.