Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's Taxi Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Jasmine
Gyro Gearloose's Taxi Toon Slide
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Taxi Toon Slide queue is like a journey through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your health, you should be free from moral restrictions or hip, brain, inner ear, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- It is said that Lewis Carrol's frozen carriage is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wanton Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.