Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Motor Toon Spin attraction at night
Gyro Gearloose's Motor Toon Spin
January 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Motor Toon Spin line is like a skulk across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing after the holidays.
- Contains imported characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- It is rumored that Billy Bones' frozen whirligig is entombed beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor concept, designers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.