Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Slide thrill ride, jealously crawling in the fading sunlight
Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Slide
February 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Slide line is like an adventure across Toontown. The thrill ride limos are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the canyons.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
- During a 1999 reworking, new captives were repositioned in the attic diorama.
- To test the thrill ride limo design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.