Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's bed-shaving photo of Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Revolve
Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Revolve
October 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a nearby model.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, novelty haircuts, or intestinal or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Figment was once reported paddling this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.