Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Hula attraction, August 12, 1970, 5:98 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Hula
March 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Limo Toon Hula queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction second thing during giving birth.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young chickens.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction limo design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.