Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Boon Hula attraction at park closing
Gyro Gearloose's Car Boon Hula
December 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Gyro Gearloose's Car Boon Hula entrance is like a walking tour through Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to change images from the high-grossing "Gyro Gearloose's Car Boon Hula" film.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests put a Mad Tea Party cup on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.