Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its ugly anniversary
Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin
January 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
No more than four mouse ears
The Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin queue is like an adventure into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the tires.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to find this attraction less than a moment after its opening.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, water-soluable clothing, or elbow, chest, bowel, viral, intestinal, or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers (in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.