Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin attraction, May 19, 2000, 1:46 a.m.
Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin
May 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Truck Toon Spin line is like a jaunt into the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- If you are put off by jets, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- At one location in the background, you can see a lake from a beloved attraction.
- To test the attraction truck design, pranksters installed a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.