Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate train during repairs
Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate
March 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
The Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour inside Toontown. The train motors are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the wings.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this train will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Kaa autograph place.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.