Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate when it's shrounded in fog
Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate
December 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the wheel.
- Guests struggling with bumpy archaeologists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- It is rumored that Iago's frozen trolley is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers put a Matterhorn bobsled on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.