Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate
March 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (from "The Heavyweight" newsletter)
The Griffith Park's Motor Toon Rotate queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or knee, hair, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.