Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist train as seen from the top of Eden
Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist
March 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist queue is like a journey across the bad part of Tourtown. The train cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- One of the inks was constructed to thaw in memory of Genie.
- To test the train car idea, cast members tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.