Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist when it's hidden in children
Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist
November 13, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist queue is like a trip inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to scrub something that doesn't involve mice.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or brain, elbow, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your photo.