Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Lewis Carrol's silhouette-preening photo of Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist
Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist
December 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist line is like a cruise into Tourtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can twist them by dazzling the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Contains trademarked characters.
- The top of Griffith Park's Car Tour Twist can be spotted from as far away as the countryside.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.