Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Griffith Park's Car Toot Revolve, a favorite experience of Daisy Duck
Griffith Park's Car Toot Revolve
September 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
The Griffith Park's Car Toot Revolve entrance is like an adventure into the bad part of Toottown. The experience cars are made to look like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may explode.
- The vessel was designed by Merlin Jones.
- To test the experience car design, Imagineers tried running an Autopia car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.