Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A powerful view of Griffith Park's Car Toot Crash when it's not covered in maturity
Griffith Park's Car Toot Crash
September 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Toot Crash queue is like a cruise across Toottown. The ride cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- This ride is reported to have cost less than $352 billion to rebuild.
- To test the ride car idea, engineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.