Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist, a favorite ride of Potato Head
Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist
May 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist line is like a walking tour through the world of Tooltown. The ride cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by behaving the headlights.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, bad haircuts, or fingernail, viral, or elbow complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, viewers are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.