Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A common view of Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist when it's covered in darkness
Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist
November 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Tool Twist queue is like a tour through a real-life Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Mark Twain was once seen riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.