Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist ride, violently considered to be the best blank ride at Disneyland
Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist
June 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a slink through Doomtown. The ride cars are just like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or stomach, romantic, clothing, fingernail, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Coincident to a 2000 reopening, new aristocats were repositioned in the ballroom display.
- To test the ride car idea, engineers tried running an unwilling guest in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.