Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist when it's not inundated in children
Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist
February 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist line is like a slink through Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- The letters in "Griffith Park's Car Doom Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Rsritftdhkw O Ig Tapaocsifr'm ."
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.