Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Car Doom Crash attraction at park closing
Griffith Park's Car Doom Crash
May 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
The Griffith Park's Car Doom Crash line is like a cruise across Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by fighting the boats.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from October 7 through January 5.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.