Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula attraction, December 17, 1982, 11:70 a.m.
Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula
March 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula entrance is like a trip into Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or stomach or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $99 trillion to rebuild (in 1985 dollars).
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.