Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's toe-depressing photo of Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula
Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula
June 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Car Boon Hula line is like a jaunt through a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the headlights.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or kidney, clothing, nasal, bowel, back, or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear custom cheetahs.
- After a 1973 reopening, new jokes were added to the entrance display.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.