Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist train, June 15, 2004, 8:81 a.m.
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist
December 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist queue is like a trip into the real Toontown. The train autos are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During inclement weather, this train may be more fun.
- Train is closed for unscheduled improvements from tomorrow to July 4.
- There is a hidden lounge just outside this train's queue.
- To test the train auto idea, cast members installed a Main Street vehicle in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.