Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist attraction at park closing
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist
October 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Twist line is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are formed like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious balls used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- To test the attraction auto concept, engineers tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.