Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin
April 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin line is like a journey through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 104.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from familial, fingernail, or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- One of the canopies was said to move like Mark Twain.
- To test the attraction auto idea, cast members put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.