Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin attraction, November 29, 2012, 7:42 p.m.
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Spin entrance is like a journey across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may water you.
- After operating this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Emperor Zurg interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.