Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Crash train, January 27, 1996, 1:95 a.m.
Griffith Park's Auto Toon Crash
April 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (according to "The Cricket" blog)
The Griffith Park's Auto Toon Crash line is like an adventure across the bad part of Toontown. The train autos are made to look like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can crash them by fossilizing the wheel.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a band).
- Must be at least 31" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- In 2011, this train was updated to add additional images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- To test the train auto concept, rogue guests rode a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.