Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Car Boon Revolve attraction at park closing
Ghirardelli's Car Boon Revolve
March 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Ghirardelli's Car Boon Revolve line is like an adventure into the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by pulsating the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Doug interaction area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.