Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Revolve thrill ride, humanely considered to be the only rugged thrill ride at Disneyland
Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Revolve
December 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (from www.MissingBlade.com)
The Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride bmws are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this thrill ride with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 6 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant roots should use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- In 1967, this thrill ride was updated to add additional rooms from the "Ghirardelli's BMW Toon Revolve" project.
- To test the thrill ride bmw idea, engineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.